Thursday, April 14, 2011

the memory will last forever!!!

If today is sunday, I would sleep till evening;
If I am given a chance to turn back the time, I would do my best in PMR;
If I could sit for my PMR again, I would study harder;
If I could turn back the time, I wish to be with my grandmother;
If I could turn back the time, I wish to be in my childhood days;
If I could turn back the time, I wish that my dad is with me, I want to tell him how much I love him;
If I am given a chance, I would want my friends to trust me again;
If I get a chance, I hope that my sister would forgive me;
If I am given a choice, I would not go to school, I would go to a university instead;
If I have lots of money, I would travel to all the states in Malaysia;
If I have a lot of money, I wish to send my parents to the Holy Land;
If I have a lot of money, I would contribute to the orphanage to make them happy;
If I am a rich person, I would buy everything that I want in this world;
If I am a millionaire, I would buy this world;
If I could fly, I would touch the sky;
If I have wings, I would fly to the light;
If I could meet my favorite actor, I would want to be his friend;
If I am genius, I would want to be a scientist;
If I could be a baby again, I would always cry;
If I could see you again, I would make you the happiest person in the world;
If I could be in my childhood, I wish that my mother would love me more;
If my parents are back back together, my family would be happier;
If I am still breathing tomorrow, I would be thankful to God.

~THE END~              

*credit to student ehsan (2008/2009)*

"Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose. " ~From the television show The Wonder Years.~
 MAY ALLAH BLESS ALL OF US. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment